Tuesday, October 23, 2007

CVS deals this week


6 bottles Herbal Essence

2 4pk Energizer C batteries

2 Family size bottles Garnier Fructis

2 Alka Seltzer Cold Medicines

2 125 Count ES Tylenol

1 100 Count ES Tylenol Rapid Release


Original Retail $94.25

After Sales and Coupons $44.07-I had coupons for everything except Alka Seltzer Cold

After EC Bucks $10.07!


As the receipt printed the clerk said "I don't think I've ever seen so many coupons print off. You sure know what to buy!" I really could have done better but even the best laid plans have to change when you get in the store. For instance, the Tylenol deal was "buy $20 of product get $10 in ECB back". Well, the ad was for 100 count bottles and they are 8.99 or 9.99. I had 2 $5 off coupons for Tylenol and wanted to buy only 2 bottles, but because of the price I had to buy 3 for the deal to work. Point being, you have to be flexible when shopping this way. Another thing that often happens is the item you are expecting to buy is sold out. It is always a good idea to have a plan B to make your deal work in your best interest. All that being said, I love CVS!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Wow- great CVS run! You did really well. I am going tonight hopefully. I don't have any Herbal Essences coupons but it's still a great deal.
Good luck on the Lego cake- post a pic for us- I can't wait to see it! :)

Kacie said...

Woo eee! You're a pro! I'm glad you commented on my blog, now I can stop by yours.

And, I'd love to mail you that CVS coupon. Just send me your postal address. My e-mail is sensetosave [at] gmail.com