- Kenmore Elite front load washer. We all know how expensive the front loaders are. I've only had mine a 1 year and 10 months and I have had nothing but trouble from the thing. No problems out of the dryer so far.
- Pampered Chef measure all cup. Sounded like a great thing. However, measuring dry foods with it is not that easy. I'll stick with my Tupperware measuring cups.
- Pampered Chef Ice Cream dipper. Worked well until I put it in the dishwasher.
- Oreck vacuum. This is a very fine vacuum as far as picking up dirt, but I wish it had attachments. My handle is breaking on it because it falls backwards if you leave it to move furniture or a rug. I wish I had bought a Dyson for about the same amount of money.
- Land Rover 1998 Discovery. Let's just say I wish I'd bought a Honda.
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
My not so favorite things list: