Tuesday, November 13, 2007

CVS AmealBP deal

So, after 3 CVS stores and $20.77 spent oop, I got 3 bottles of the amealbp and $29.99 in ECB's to spend on something else! My dad has high BP so I'll probably give them to him. The clerk had to call the shift supervisor to the counter to authorize the second 2 transactions, as they were free. I sometimes feel guilty doing this, but CVS offers it so am I wrong by taking them up on giving away free stuff???

And a special bonus was when I got home the fedex guy had brought my Victoria's Secret Deal. I was really impressed with the scarf and glove set. The single Beauty Rush lip gloss was marked $7.99 alone. I haven't tried on my sweater yet, but it looks nice.

There are a lot of Dove products on sale this week at CVS. There is a free Dove tote with samples you get free(well$3.99 for shipping) for buying $15 worth of products.

Also,Gold Emblem snacks are on sale so don't forget to use this coupon for buying $10 worth.

No comments: